Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

auto updates fails,on sevral box's in my area

Go down

auto updates fails,on sevral box's in my area Empty auto updates fails,on sevral box's in my area

Post by sammious Thu Nov 27 2008, 13:43

hi guys, i noticed lately my box was struggling to update, 1 or 2 others are having the same issue's so a box fault im sceptical about, ive done a flash also a factory reset to no avail
although my next door neighbour seems to be ok,but mates up the road are doing the same, only thing i noticed an n@l parson, at the green box most of the day,and i did have a visit from 1 of them,just asking how my broadband is, kinda weird. possibly nothing, but others mates up the road have the same issues, is there any new software/firmware that could help. my box is sv2 my pals up road both use an sv3super, any 1 shed any light on this,
im middlesbrough,
ty

even after putting the codes from, a working box,it will update but then freeze,and i gota turn of/on

sammious

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

auto updates fails,on sevral box's in my area Empty Re: auto updates fails,on sevral box's in my area

Post by sammious Thu Nov 27 2008, 14:24

ok sorted, looks like a big key change, ty guys, any 1 with similar issues, read the forum you will find the answer, great stuff guys

sammious

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down