Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Cable Boxs - Whats working

Go down

Cable Boxs - Whats working  Empty Cable Boxs - Whats working

Post by st3v3irvine Tue Oct 05 2010, 09:28

The majority of areas have now gone or going to Nagra3, this effects all cable boxs and "Other" boxs that you may have, you may hear rumours of someones friends pals sisters uncles who has a fix, they dont, so dont listen or buy into it, All the old boxs are gone, Eurovoxs, older Starviews, Kryptview DW HD box, Replay lites Dreambox C

So what boxs are working?

Ireland
Currently, no box is working in Ireland on true cable, this may change in the future

UK

Kryptview A780 and 750 with ICONNECT
The Kryptview A780 Lan box is working well, the Kryptview A750 with ICONNECT is also working well, both are well supported by the maker and seem to be pretty solid for the end users, the On time is above others

Starview 6 and Combo
Starview 6 is working, but is prone to server issues, the Starview Combo is working also, there is debate on the the time frame of both these boxs and how long it lasts, 12 months has been given as a timeframe, after that new box for the cable side of things. But they dont seem to be as reliable as the Kryptview when it comes to "On time"

DDGITAL Duo
A budget lan box which seems to be taking off, based on the Starview 6 platform, reports are coming in that it is a solid box and maybe be prone to the same issues as the SV6, but for the price, its a good entry model

Dreambox S Type

Sat box with lan connection which allows you to connect to servers,

How do the work on N3?

Each box uses a lan to connect, this in turn helps the box do its magic, so the boxs must be connected to a router and to the net for the box to work its magic, now be aware, your connecting to a server for this to happen, no its not huge usage for those on low BBAND ratios, but be aware of this.

Where can I get a box?

There are number of retailers of these boxs, Skywonder is one, Wizard Sat is another who are reputable, but there are others, but do your homework before parting with the readies

st3v3irvine
Learning
Learning

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-07-02

http://www.yallplaygames.com/222/play-game/phosphor-beta-1.html

Back to top Go down