Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help

2 posters

Go down

blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help Empty blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help

Post by formulaonefan Sat Jun 09 2012, 10:11

HI all,

have had a blade combo 7000 for 10 months now works great on fta but moved me dish to get rtl on astra to get formula 1 free worked great .now I want to go all the way and go for ccam back on astra uk (u no sly) can anyone confirm if the download from download section combo app march 20 20126.cx stb is the best software to flash with in order to get ccam/ cline working i have downloaded it but windows cant open it so i shall try copying to a stick drive and see if the blade can. also any other tips most welcome ie do i put blademeia .com in the ip settings? ,can i use a wifi adapter in the usb? cheers the book that came with the unit is not very helpfull got more info on here lol. finally need a good uk (yorks) cam server cant wait Laughing

formulaonefan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help Empty Re: blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help

Post by jonpc Sat Jun 09 2012, 11:15

You have the latest firmware for the Combo,although there is a new firmware for the BM 7000 just releast so there may be an update for the Combo.
All the info you require can be found in the sticky in the BM7000 section Blade 7000 3D HD satellite receiver both boxes are very similar (firmware apart)
Server links are also available in that section.

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help Empty Re: blade bm7000 combo newbie ccam flash help

Post by formulaonefan Sat Jun 09 2012, 14:16

Smile hi thanx for help took a chance and just put the usb in and it worked a treat (so no need to unzip/mod the file in downloads). just need to move my router (livebox) over and connect it up then realign my dish (if it stops pi--ing down) and ill try a couple of servers with a free trial for the cline. out of interest my box tuner 2 must be for cable cos it has coax type lugs but wont tune into dvbt on my arial feed (hd tv works on it tho) the instructions that came with it are for a combo twin sat dvbs tuner!!!! as im in the sticks nearest cable is 5 miles away so wont need tuner 2 unless anyone knows how to coble a conn via pc

formulaonefan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down