Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Read this for up to date starview 7 info

+5
TAFFYD
jonpc
mcm
morehelpme
bham21
9 posters

Go down

Read this for up to date starview 7 info Empty Read this for up to date starview 7 info

Post by bham21 Mon Nov 26 2012, 22:58

Well despite all of you who have claimed they have done a runner and pissed everybody's money up the wall, I have recently been connected and I am currently receiving a lot of the channels, I have reason to believe they are fixing the issue of the remaining lost channels such as gold, watch, and sky movies, although for the time being I am fine sitting put with the channels I have got which include all of the sky sports, comedy central, etc.

People need to learn not to criticize and to just have patience, rather than making a hell of a lot of people throw there starview boxes in the bin because a forum full of people told them there was no hope for any channels to come back on and that they have wasted there money.

Wise up people. king

bham21

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-11-26

Back to top Go down

Read this for up to date starview 7 info Empty Re: Read this for up to date starview 7 info

Post by morehelpme Tue Nov 27 2012, 00:21

how long have you been into cable boxes ,after a number of years you will find out the hard way.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Read this for up to date starview 7 info Empty Re: Read this for up to date starview 7 info

Post by bham21 Tue Nov 27 2012, 04:22

You clearly don't understand my point.

Why was I being told by nearly everybody to throw the starview box that i purchased last year in the bin (throwing away more then a hundred pound) when i could still make use of it ??

my point is proven.

bham21

Back to top Go down

Post by mcm Tue Nov 27 2012, 10:10

After a lenghty period of downtime SV are now able to put a few people back on,is that not a reason to ditch SV you would if it was your car.
And just to add insult to insult there will be a price rise and no refund for the downtime,you have a lot of telly to catch up on.

mcm
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Tue Nov 27 2012, 11:48

Glad to see SV have a happy customer who's willing to wait for a service they have paid for but not received.
Would you also be happy to pay VM if their box/broadband was off for a period of time.I think not.

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bham21 Tue Nov 27 2012, 15:19

i paid for my sub last week and received it 3 days later, Its a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for sky sports through freeview or sky for that matter, all i have to do is sit put and wait, i dont mind because i know the service i am getting is spectacular. Thanks again starview.

bham21

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:06

heheheheh spectacular who is this numpty lol spectacular pmsl LaughingLaughing:lol:spectacular STARVIEW LMFAO
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Tue Nov 27 2012, 18:43

@bham21 at a guess i know you!!!!!!!!!

maybe thats why your sticking up for them in your own little way m8,

i know them personaly ( wow my head swells ) thats why i keep away from sv's.

but if you feel you need to tell ppl on here how and why m8, please feel free .

nasty thing m8 its about dead aint it norm
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by brewbags Tue Nov 27 2012, 20:21

bham21 still got the blue box on sv7 ,looking the sat route m8 listen to these mods on here there right about sv7

brewbags
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by dooby2oon Tue Nov 27 2012, 21:10

Not this old chestnut again, i've said this before surely eveyone now days has a HD capable flat screen tv only to be wasted with sv7 and its crappy SD picture and then with its off then on oh shit its off again no no its back on again dam i only have half me channels,

Once and for all throw out your old crap and upgrade.......... i said upgrade! No starview Hd doesn't count lol

spectacular clown

Last edited by dooby2oon on Sat Dec 01 2012, 13:00; edited 1 time in total
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Tue Nov 27 2012, 21:33

hehehehe that woke the boss up.

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Tue Nov 27 2012, 22:03

morehelpme wrote:hehehehe that woke the boss up.

Thought it was a new member Very Happy

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Tue Nov 27 2012, 22:35

and i see their forum down again lol!

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by MARK LFC 1 Wed Nov 28 2012, 01:02

SV is a f***kin joke u now have to cliam ur old subs bck throw paypal and thm resub at a higher cost to get ur sv7 bck on nooooo there not rippin us off r thy lmfao if ur soft enough to resub ur brian dead
MARK LFC 1
MARK LFC 1

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Wed Nov 28 2012, 07:51

starview maybe a joke now, but give credit where credit is due

i worked with the starview team from there very 1st box (the fta101) fuk me old, then 1,2,3,4, then greed and im better than the world kicked in, and it went down hill from 5 upwards so did there 100,000+ a yr turn over.

now you pay your money and its then up to you but dont put it on here THIS BOX AINT WORKING you have been warned about the upgrade of this box.

my opinion STAY AWAY
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Wed Nov 28 2012, 09:10

Pre Nag 3 Starviews were OK mainly thanks to Sunrise who updated the firmware or a new box would have been needed almost yearly.

Tried a old SV1 just before Nag 3 ,still worked, then as stated greed took over.

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Wed Nov 28 2012, 09:20

true jon true, i went to sunrise's house when he/she used to do the sv 1,2,3 ect updates for the boxes (they didnt realize just how clever she/he was until he/she stoped thats when it started to go a little tits up. lol
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Wed Nov 28 2012, 19:46

please sir can i have firmware for the cloned sv1 lol,think it was 257 lol

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Wed Nov 28 2012, 20:15

sorry sir if you need ""none public"" earlier software to make them boxes work again im afraid your going to have to contact our dubai friend as i can get it but at a price (and not in camels)Laughing
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down