Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost

4 posters

Go down

hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost Empty hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost

Post by branco Sun Oct 21 2012, 19:28

Hi,

Last time I was on these sites it was SV 1,2,and 3, Then it all went pear-shaped and I flew straight for a while.....it kills me Smile So I'm now a total newbie at this since i realise it all might have changed since then.

So, my question is, what is the best way to go? I'm starting from scratch, and am willing to go down either road, V or S. Can someone give me some advice on the most reliable system to use these days and point me in the direction to a Tut to learn it from too?

Thanks for your help guys, I look forward to getting baack in the game and learning, and offering advice in the near future!!!

branco

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost Empty Re: hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost

Post by morehelpme Sun Oct 21 2012, 20:57

my god sv1 Laughing even the sv are now sponging money for their crap service
so dont go there.maybe go sat as most have,get a dish and a box,single tuner,double tuner/records, if you want to stay with cable kryptview have 2 models a sd and a hd box.need internet connection also.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost Empty Re: hello all, long time since i been on here so a little lost

Post by baggiebri Mon Oct 22 2012, 12:23

Try David Dickinson flog it lol antique

Go Sat
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by adiraian Tue Oct 23 2012, 20:57

go for sat mate...plenty of boxes around....
adiraian
adiraian
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down