Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

connecting problem

3 posters

Go down

connecting problem Empty connecting problem

Post by john107 Thu Jul 14 2011, 23:02

Hi all, hope someone has an idea for me, I got a 3 month old bm7000 yesterday and used a cline that I've had a year and it immediately worked fine in the bm 7000. Tried it tonight and it won't work at all so I reflashed Aprils fw to no use. I tried older fw and that refused the work with the cline too.
I've tried the same line with the same rj45 cable , router etc in my dm500s and it works perfectly.!
Tried a different test line and it connects immediately so it's a problem only with the line that works in the dm500, but it did work flawlessly last night.!!!
So, any ideas?????
the 7000 has the potential to be a great box , but so far I'vw spent more time playing than watching.!

john107

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

connecting problem Empty Re: connecting problem

Post by nobby11 Fri Jul 15 2011, 08:00

press 9991 and make sure its connected also make sure your ips connected to in the box.
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by john107 Fri Jul 15 2011, 11:10

It is connected, it says it's connected too - but it refuses to unscramble the ch's at all - it worked fine the day before and as I say , the cline is great in my dm500s.The box is very strange..if I install all my sats and then go to 28e and dl a 28e ch list from blade it wipes out all my other sats.!!!! If I use a multi sat list I'm ok but that is so crap....I may go back to a Spiderbox but it's got some good things going for it the 7000.

john107

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Fri Jul 15 2011, 13:11

do a coplete rest on box load 122 sofwere on blade online and put list in add line again.
if still stuck m8 pm me your number m8 all talk u through it,
cheers
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by onksy Sun Jul 24 2011, 18:59

john107 wrote:Hi all, hope someone has an idea for me, I got a 3 month old bm7000 yesterday and used a cline that I've had a year and it immediately worked fine in the bm 7000. Tried it tonight and it won't work at all so I reflashed Aprils fw to no use. I tried older fw and that refused the work with the cline too.
I've tried the same line with the same rj45 cable , router etc in my dm500s and it works perfectly.!
Tried a different test line and it connects immediately so it's a problem only with the line that works in the dm500, but it did work flawlessly last night.!!!
So, any ideas?????
the 7000 has the potential to be a great box , but so far I'vw spent more time playing than watching.!

hi all having the same problem hope some one can help..?

onksy

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down