Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

kryptview a780 sales

+2
baggiebri
big eggy
6 posters

:: Kryptview

Go down

kryptview a780 sales Empty kryptview a780 sales

Post by big eggy Thu Jun 02 2011, 18:41

hi all, can anyone advise me of where is the cheapest place i can purchase a kryptview a780 box from{because i belive from reading up here that its better than the starview 7} the cheapest i can find is £135. thxs for your help in advance Razz

big eggy

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

kryptview a780 sales Empty Re: kryptview a780 sales

Post by baggiebri Thu Jun 02 2011, 20:36

thats around the average price for them matey Very Happy
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by big eggy Thu Jun 02 2011, 22:23

nice1 baggiebri, do i need to ask them to make sure its got a certain firm ware on it, if so what type, and will this work on n3 when it cums to b'ham, thxs from a poor old blue nose! Crying or Very sad

big eggy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Thu Jun 02 2011, 23:16

Fimware will have to be installed by yourself,all help is here if any more needed just ask.
Will work on Nag 3 which is already in Brum

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

kryptview a780 sales Empty dunno which one is the best these days (kv780 or sv7)

Post by spudorange Fri Jun 03 2011, 00:46

Personally I think the cable side is on it's last legs as it's closed source, so would ask you to think carefully.

My take on the current situation:

Starview boxes have more or less always been slagged by the people who went down the kryptview route. (not so smug now mind)

This is because of the way they (starview) treated the irish customers, the boxes went off and they did not support them then brought out a new box.

The people now providing the cs for starview are not the original people as I understand it, also I am led to believe that the reason we have a new smgo flash is because of the need to shift a lot of boxes (a figure mentioned is 15,000) hence this new support.

I, like lot's of people know a tiny bit about it but only those in the loop really know what's going on and how long it will last for.

I hopefully will be able to shift a couple of said boxes and go over completely to the sat side because it is more stable being open source, however it's possible that sly will come up with something to screw that for all I know.

also please note, at the moment the SV gets more than the kryptview but the support from the kv's has been really good in the past.

as they say, you pays your money and takes your choice.

If you do need more info on the sat side let me know as I can point you to people who can help.

spudorange

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie Sat Jun 04 2011, 18:12

interesting post spud, i think youre right regarding the support, for s/v .the k/v team will have made their h/d boxes and need to sell them, so will continue support . after that who knows, does anyone know of the release date and cost of h/d box
thanks

charlie
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by big eggy Sat Jun 04 2011, 22:29

THXS all now i am confused . com,{lol} i will as you say take my chances with the kv, and c how it goes fingers crossed i get my monies worth Question ! thxs again lads for the posts. Wink

big eggy

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie Sat Jun 04 2011, 23:38

i would still go for the k/v a780 mate for the cost against the sub box ,ive had my moneys worth, over 6 months ,its a gamble but who knows
great site for tuts and help

charlie
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Sun Jun 05 2011, 09:01

i thought kv nearly had all channels back,better support i agree,now to throw another spanner in works,blade are bringing out a combi sat and cable box lol.
who knows what the future brings.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down