Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE

5 posters

Go down

STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE  Empty STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by slyfoxy Thu Feb 03 2011, 12:33

Hi aLL

I need help as hd combo scrambled channels went off yesterday ..Thinking it was the server left it until today but still no joy...I have updated the hd box with carling F531 thining it was that because i had old version on box...i have even went out to maplin and bought a usb to serial and null modem thinking after seeing update starview that i need that DOOH!!!

Now after doing factory reset and then putting new data on box (f531) when i go onto network IP and comes on but i CSnet does not show on network page.. HS net status does but that says disconnected and doesnt allow me to enter that......so i need your help once again people
thanks in advance..

slyfoxy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE  Empty Re: STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by k12rtm Thu Feb 03 2011, 15:44

Its probably nothing to do with anything at your end. As far as im aware the Server is still down (card reader issues).

Ill post when everything is backup and running, so you'll know if u still have issues.

k12rtm
Learning
Learning

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE  Empty Re: STARVIEW HD Combo with lan NOT working HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by slyfoxy Thu Feb 03 2011, 16:19

thanks for your reply i take it everyone is off at the moment then?????...what do i need to do to get sky up and running on the combo box???

slyfoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by slyfoxy Thu Feb 03 2011, 17:17

Just another note
i tried both Carling 528 and 531 when downloaded onto hd combo box CSnet didnt come on at all i had to go back to carling 0712 and CSnet came back on again but still no scrammbled chan's...
haven't a clue why the updates didn,t work my computer brain is missing alot of software haha!!!
I need the sports on!!!! am having withdraw symptoms.!!!!
..at this rate i may have to take the wife out for a meal to some where posh like burgerking/kfc....

slyfoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Thu Feb 03 2011, 18:15

You are not alone all Starviews and Euroview boxes are down, read this thread.

https://dooby2oons.forumotion.com/t2283-all-sv7s-down

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by slyfoxy Sat Feb 05 2011, 20:01

CardsharingServer ver 3.0
thinking of trying sky side of combo box but will have to pay any one have a free server link
cheers

slyfoxy

Back to top Go down

Post by marshalp Mon Apr 11 2011, 12:59

Are we ever going to see this box working again or not?

marshalp

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dooby2oon Tue Apr 12 2011, 07:22

slyfoxy wrote:CardsharingServer ver 3.0
thinking of trying sky side of combo box but will have to pay any one have a free server link
cheers

Check sticky in blade section for card servers
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down