Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

is this BIG NEWS Nag 3 got not going to 100% of the uk is it ???? look

2 posters

Go down

is this BIG NEWS Nag 3 got not going to 100% of the uk is it ???? look  Empty is this BIG NEWS Nag 3 got not going to 100% of the uk is it ???? look

Post by st3v3irvine Fri Jul 09 2010, 09:53

ON Virgin Media wiki

i saw this

Non-digital areas

In a few areas Virgin Media has still not upgraded its network to offer digital television and broadband. In these areas Virgin Media only offers customers analogue cable television. Parts of West London and the BT owned (but Virgin Media leased) Milton Keynes and Westminster franchises, all remain analogue-only.[18] During 2009 upgrade work began in analogue areas in Southampton, Bolton, Leicester and West London, with Bolton, Leicester and some parts of Southampton, already completed in early 2010. Slough and surrounding CATV areas like Windsor, are in the process of going digital, with work expected to be completed by the summer. BT Openreach has selected Milton Keynes for a large scale fibre-to-the-premises trial (as opposed to fibre-to-the-cabinet in other parts of the UK). It remains to be seen what impact, if any, this will have on the viability of the Virgin Media leasing arrangement of the analogue HFC network there, which, uniquely, passes through BT road cabinets - not VM's. The leasing arrangement dates back to 1999

????????????????

and more

Non-cabled areas

For customers in non-cabled areas, Virgin Media offered a branded set-top box for the Freeview digital terrestrial television service, called "Free TV", until December 2009 when it was discontinued.[31] The set-top box was free to any customer taking the Bundle One subscription package or for £40 to other customers, up to five additional set-top boxes may have been purchased.

The next phase of this service is a combined IPTV and digital terrestrial television service similar to BT Vision and TalkTalk TV. Virgin Media have signed an agreement with Cable & Wireless to become the unbundled local loop (LLU) network provider, providing access to 4 million homes outside of the Virgin Media cable franchise network and would include linear pay broadcast channels and video on demand. This was originally scheduled to be released during 2008 but it has been delayed and scaled back as Virgin Media concentrate on improving its cable broadband proposition instead of focusing on competing with Sky in the premium television market

also i saw on bbc website. I THINK THIS NEWS AD WAS OLD BUT I SAW Virgin Media is the subject of a takeover bid by US private equity firm Carlyle.
Carlyle Group has offered to buy Virgin Media - formed by the merger of cable TV operator NTL and Virgin Mobile last year - for about £5.6bn or $11.5bn including debt

st3v3irvine
Learning
Learning

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-07-02

http://www.yallplaygames.com/222/play-game/phosphor-beta-1.html

Back to top Go down

is this BIG NEWS Nag 3 got not going to 100% of the uk is it ???? look  Empty Re: is this BIG NEWS Nag 3 got not going to 100% of the uk is it ???? look

Post by jonpc Fri Jul 09 2010, 12:46

The whole of the UK will be digital by 2012.the analogue signal will be turned off.(as it is in your area)
The Nag 1 signal will be turned off in all VM areas at a later date therefore Nag 3 will be the only signal.(your area has both Nag 1 & 3 running at the moment)

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down