Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

2 posters

Go down

New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required Empty New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

Post by sam786x Mon Dec 31 2012, 13:44

Guys,

apologies if this has been posted but i did a search for this and couldn't find the exact answer

I have connected all my devices but what i want to know is how can i internally share my card. Currently I am using my SLY HD box as the server and it has an internal IP address in my home network.

I know a Cline needs to be added in the format below. Example taken from a guide showing how to set up an external card share

ID: bob
Password: share101
IP:
Port: 12000
PROTOCOL: CCCAM (you have to use the right /left arrow buttons on your remote to choose between cccam and newcamd)

So my question is, how do i set this up so i can share my internal card from the SKY HD box? the IP will obviously be the 192.168.0.x of the HD box, but what about ID, Password, Port and Protocol? I dont want to share this card externally, only to the BM7000s inside my home

sam786x

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-12-31

Back to top Go down

New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required Empty Re: New to Blade 7000 - INTERNAL sharing info required

Post by dooby2oon Sat Jan 05 2013, 18:41

answer is no.. you would need Linux based satellite receiver something like a dreambox with your sky card in and set up as cardshare server

http://www.dream-multimedia-tv.co.uk/FAQ.htm
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down