Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

newcamd or cccam

3 posters

Go down

newcamd or cccam Empty newcamd or cccam

Post by fib987 Tue Nov 20 2012, 13:52

which is more stable emulator in blade7000, newcamd or cccam?
is there a way to check to see it my stb has the latest emu versions?
and also can the emu's be updated if mys stb has older versions of emu?

thanks
kind rgds
fib

fib987
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

newcamd or cccam Empty Re: newcamd or cccam

Post by saxon210 Tue Nov 20 2012, 21:50

newcamd is more stable for your blade you cant check your emu on your blade but you can check them on my server using a website witch allows you to check allsorts with whats going on with the server ecm/sessions[etc
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 10:18

Hi there in the newcamd protocol can i insert a mgcamd nline. Would this work

rizzy123

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 12:12

no unfortunately you cant put MGcamd in to a blade because MGcamd starts CWS= instead of the N: so will not work
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 19:50

saxon210 wrote:no unfortunately you cant put MGcamd in to a blade because MGcamd starts CWS= instead of the N: so will not work

I have heard that you can change the cws to n when inputting it in the blade box would that work by any chance i can give you a test prem mgcamd to test it if that will help

regards rizzy

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:07

no it will not work as you need a mgcamd cam to make it run as the blade is only cccam it will not do it ont need a test have my own server but thanks
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:10

saxon210 wrote:no it will not work as you need a mgcamd cam to make it run as the blade is only cccam it will not do it ont need a test have my own server but thanks

damn Thanks for your help mate I really appreciated it

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:12

no probs mate any time best box for MGcamd is a Enigma 2 box like a vu+ or a dreambox jus ftp a couple of files and thats it
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:14

saxon210 wrote:no probs mate any time best box for MGcamd is a Enigma 2 box like a vu+ or a dreambox jus ftp a couple of files and thats it

You will have to know what you are doing with them boxes they are the most impossible boxes to use

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:20

they are the easiest boxes to set up honestly people think that they are hard they are not you would be surprised how easy they are
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:21

saxon210 wrote:they are the easiest boxes to set up honestly people think that they are hard they are not you would be surprised how easy they are

hehe wish i was you =)

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:25

honestly rissy not saying it to be big headed i am on the staff at cs kings and one of the jobs is to help people to set up there boxes i have done 100s and a i always get replys on how they found it a lot easier the biggest thing is that you have a lot of support with you r box so if you do run in to problemsthere is always help out there
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:31

saxon210 wrote:honestly rissy not saying it to be big headed i am on the staff at cs kings and one of the jobs is to help people to set up there boxes i have done 100s and a i always get replys on how they found it a lot easier the biggest thing is that you have a lot of support with you r box so if you do run in to problemsthere is always help out there

Only thing is if i buy a vu+ and c/s becomes unavailable i would have spent around 200-300 and wont beable to watch pay per view channels anymore thats why i feel that blade is in the middle as its not expensive and good for its money

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by rizzy123 Sun Jan 13 2013, 20:33

[quote="rizzy123"]
saxon210 wrote:no unfortunately you cant put MGcamd in to a blade because MGcamd starts CWS= instead of the N: so will not work

so what protocol does MGCAMD fit in to

rizzy123

Back to top Go down

Post by saxon210 Sun Jan 13 2013, 21:06

Hi
CCcam and mgcamd are 2 different softcams. The former uses a proprietory protocol between client and server and mgcamd relies on the newcamd protocol.

CCcam is closed source and mgcamd is open source. We prefer open source as it means we can inspect the code for hidden backdoor code or patch up problems caused by a change to the CAS (conditional access system, NDS for example)

Whereas CCcam can act as a card reader, server and decoder, mgcamd relies on separate card reader/server software to decode a channel.

Mgcamd is the prefered softcam of use amongst professionals, but CCcam is popular as it is easier to setup when used to read cards, share them to other servers and serve them to clients..

A payserver would prefer mgcamd as this enables a clients' box to save resources by not running card readers or servers when they only intend to sign on to a payserver..

A client using mgcamd would have to install a reader in order to use a local card, something like sbox/newcamd/cccam for example.

You can install CCcam to read a local card in the box while using mgcamd with a payserver for example. However, as CCcam can support N Lines (newcamd) you normally wouldn't bother to use mgcamd as well..

Mgcamd can also support C Lines (as long as the server is running CCcam 2.1.1 or less)

If the payserver is using a proxy server (like CSP [card server proxy]) and uses the new extended newcamd protocol, CCcam would not be suitable for use..So why use it...?

Unlike CCcam, which supports all the CAIDs (different packages, Sky Nova etc) over one port, newcamd traditionally supports one CAID per port.
The extended newcamd port however provides the same function as CCcam, where all CAIDs can be supported over a single port.

When using the extended newcamd port, the original CAID may not be reported on the box and is replaced with 000000 (or unknown)
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down