Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Starview Help need to get it working on sky

+6
jonpc
shoyaibpatel786
rayfox62
ajjch
dooby2oon
slyfoxy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Starview Help need to get it working on sky Empty Starview Help need to get it working on sky

Post by slyfoxy Fri Feb 11 2011, 15:13

hi ALL
I am going mad trying to get this to work on sky side HELP PLEASE!!!....I have a HD starview combo box with lan been using cable side but as we all know that is no longer working...booohoo...trying now to get sky side working..i have been sent free 2 day trial and have tried to input info they sent me ..onto Cccam,which is already on starview box ...info sent from a skycardsharing site said Please paste this line on to one line in your CCcam.cfg file on your receive???r,i cant seem to do that...the only way it allows me to put info on ccam is separately..on server setup it has Type/name or ip address/port/id/password/des key....i input info sent and apply but it still stays on disconnected aaarrgghhh what am i doing wrong??? will the software for dream box work on SV Box? or is there something else i need to do?
thanks for your help in advance
slyfoxy

slyfoxy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Starview Help need to get it working on sky Empty Re: Starview Help need to get it working on sky

Post by dooby2oon Sat Feb 12 2011, 00:55

Did bytemasters PM answer your query on digital kaos ?
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Starview Help need to get it working on sky Empty Re: Starview Help need to get it working on sky

Post by slyfoxy Sat Feb 12 2011, 01:09

HI
yes HE helped alot thks..since that i downloaded bskyb full hd 28.2emy..the free link stayed connected however at the mo not all ppv channs are showing...
regards
dave

slyfoxy

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ajjch Thu Mar 10 2011, 11:07

Hi i have the same problem how did you sort it out many thanks
ajjch

ajjch

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by rayfox62 Fri Mar 11 2011, 21:14

the free links never worked for me, I pay a very cheap subscribtion now and sky works great. All the free links would never connect, google a cheap pay site and see if you can get a free 24 hour test and see how you go?

rayfox62

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Thu Jun 30 2011, 04:14

Hi my starview the box has gone off. All pay per view chanels are stating scrambled bad chanel. I need the latest 2011 keys for uk ntl. Telewest,cw etc please help me desparate email urgent please respond

shoyaibpatel786

Email address removed jonpc

shoyaibpatel786

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Thu Jun 30 2011, 07:50

Please do NOT post email address
Please do NOT duplicate posts (all others have been deleted.
Please do NOT post in non-Starview sections

Please DO state which SV box you have.?

Presume as this is the SVHD section that is the box you have,if so, the cable side of that box don't work only the sat side..

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Thu Jun 30 2011, 19:27

Hi my starview the box v1 has gone off. All pay per view chanels are stating scrambled bad chanel. I need the latest 2011 keys for uk ntl. Telewest,cw etc please help me desparate email urgent please respond i have mentioned the reciever name above. starview the box v1 please help me need help urgently

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Thu Jun 30 2011, 19:34

sv1 ? keys?where you been m8 in jail Laughing
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Thu Jun 30 2011, 22:37

The SV box you refer to stopped working about a year ago,best to take it back to whoever recently sold/gave it to you.

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Fri Jul 01 2011, 01:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqgRefGh1Y

works on any starview

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 02:22

Hi the starview v1 was working april 2011 with all pay per view chanels but went of april 3rd 2011. Now only the free to air chanels come on. The pay per view are scrambled bad chanels. My next door neghbours starview v1 exact same as mine is still working with all pay per view chanels he got some new codes put on by some guy that made it work

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 02:28

There is 100 of my friends with the same starview the box v1 all there pay per view chanels are still working. They get it re coded with the keys by some guy who chips cable boxes. Please can you help me get these pay per view chanels working with the latest keys. I know there is some crackers out there that are pros. Please help urgent

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Fri Jul 01 2011, 08:33

Please stop using caps aas it is considered shouting and it's getting a little tedious editing your posts.

The box your friends have are NOT STARVIEW ONE(sorry about the caps)
Keys are NOT used on any box now
The guy that "chips" the box is just installing firmware there are NO keys
If indeed your friends are using Starview boxes on cable they have a Starview 6 or 7
If they are using a Starview HD Combo they are using it on Satelite and pay a sub.
Now once again which box you have and is it the same as your friends.
Is this the box your friends or you have,
https://dooby2oons.forumotion.com/t2130-starview-7-update-guide#11453

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by bhoyzone67 Fri Jul 01 2011, 09:18

morehelpme wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqgRefGh1Y

works on any starview
did you check this out ? it works for me lol!

bhoyzone67
Expert
Expert

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Fri Jul 01 2011, 13:34

bhoyzone67 wrote:
morehelpme wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqgRefGh1Y

works on any starview
did you check this out ? it works for me lol!
i nwish he would ndo this to his box hehe Laughing
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 17:14

hi sorry for the caps, i am using the starview the box v1 and i have to correct you as you said my friends are usind the starview 7. no there are using the same one as me starview the box v1 i have checked by looking at it in there home and reading the model etc and i can confirm there are using starview the box v1. there box was given to the cable guy who chips these. he came to they house and entered keys with the remote infront of me. and all of them pay per view chanels are working for my friends. i dont understand how but he did it. my box went of this year i mentioned it above aprill 2011 this year so how can they not me any thing done

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 17:21

there are some pros out here that know all the boxes inside and out every nut and cranny. from gold to silver to platinum programers crackers hackers all of them help us get this running with pay per view chanels i am only getting free to air at the moment. do i need keys or firmware to get my starview the box v1 working with pay per view chanels please help

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Fri Jul 01 2011, 17:36

the starview 1 has NOT worked for over 18 months you cannot be usin a s/v1 it is impossible IF YOU KNOW SOME GUY WHO KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE S/V1 WORK TELL HIM TO WAVE HIS MAGIC WAND AND MAKE YOURS WORK M8 THESE CAPS MEAN I AM SHOUTIN BECAUSE I AM
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:19

ok so why did mine just go of this year april 2011 and the freeview chanels are comming tell me.

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:21

only pay per view chanels are scrambled bad signal/ and all free to air are working pal do you know what you are saying

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:26

magic witcraft voodoo or you are just plain out of yer mind sv 1 HAS NOT I REPEAT HAS NOT worked in the UK for about 18 months yes they can pick up fta but thats all nagravision 3 killed these boxes and if some genius out there has got them back workin then he would be able to make a fortune
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:30

ofcours pal this cable guy is doing it for £30 to make this sv1 work . what happens if i do the firmware upgerade my self what happen then

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:34

At last, the box you are using is SV 6 = box v1(your quote)

Please look at the SV 6 section and at the "download" section T/R of page for firmware

Your quote "box v1 and i have to correct you as you said my friends are usind the starview 7"

My quote "If indeed your friends are using Starview boxes on cable they have a Starview 6 or 7"

Last edited by jonpc on Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:38

sorry i am saying can upgrading the firmware on the starview the box v1 make a diffrence what happence if i do this

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:50

The firmware for the V1 = Starview 6 needs the latest firmware to enable it to work.
Once installed there should be a date when the box will expire,or if it states "not connected" a subscription will be needed.

"He came to they house and entered keys with the remote infront of me" He may have done this over a year ago.

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:55

hi im talking about the sv1 not the sv6

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 18:57

if i upgrade the firmware on my sv1 will it make any diffrence what will happen tell me

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:06

you are wastin evry1s time m8 you just wont listen
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by shoyaibpatel786 Fri Jul 01 2011, 19:11

OK THEN

shoyaibpatel786

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next