Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

PS3 hacks

3 posters

:: PS3 Hacks

Go down

PS3 hacks Empty PS3 hacks

Post by dooby2oon Mon Sep 13 2010, 11:43

NOTICE: To all the PSFreedom, PSGroove, PSJailbreak owners out there!

Sony has finally released the jailbreak Dongle-Blocking v3.42 firmware to all the PS3's around the world!

FOR NOW PLEASE DON'T UPDATE YOUR PS3, IF YOU WISH TO FULLY ENJOY IT!

Jailbreak allows ps3 owners with firmware v3.41 to backup games to internal or connected external hdds from disk or you can now download games with title of game then JB after, just download and add to your hdd

Connects via usb so no opening of console

Minimus AVR USB Development Board found here

PS3 Jail break hack guide and software - In downloads http://www.4shared.com/file/RAU3bNWQ/PS3_Jail_break_hack_guide_and_.html

When completed above you then need to install backup manager

PS JailBreak Easy Start-Up Instructions:

1. Get backup Manager.pkg and copy onto any standard FAT32 formatted USB flash drive

2. Power off your console

3. Insert PS Jailbreak into your consoles USB port (you should have nothing else plugged in usb ports)

4. Press power button on console, release power button and then immediately press the eject button (You will then see two lights while the console loads. If the light turns green then that means PS Jailbreak is working,if it turns red then that means you did not press power/eject in a quick enough sequence. If you see red light please un-plug your console from the wall and begin step 4 over again).

5. Insert USB key with backup manager downloaded on it.

6. On main system menu go to "Game", then "Install Package Files", and click to install Backup Manager.

7. Scroll down game menu and you will see Backup Manager application, please click on it

8. Insert your licensed game that you would like to backup into the drive, if you wish to backup to an external hard drive please insert it now. Click O button to backup game. You will be asked if you would like to backup to external hard drive (by clicking no it will ask you to backup to internal hard drive).

9. To load a backup game please insert any game into the drive (You can have any real PS3 game in the drive, but you must leave 1 game in the drive to access your 100's of backups. This ensures reliability in the game loading process). Now choose the game you would like to load with Backup Manager highlighted. Scroll up 1 and you will see the chosen game that you have loaded from Backup Manager.

Click on it, an enjoy your games!

Last edited by dooby2oon on Wed Dec 15 2010, 19:03; edited 2 times in total
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

PS3 hacks Empty Re: PS3 hacks

Post by st3v3irvine2 Sat Nov 20 2010, 10:46

now i know now i updated uhhh

any news on 3.50 being hacked any time soon?

st3v3irvine2

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by MARK LFC Sat Apr 02 2011, 13:50

ive downloaded the jailbreak framework put it on a stick fat 32 got the green light on and i cm=nt find the backup manger on me ps3 can any1 help me

regards mark lfc
MARK LFC
MARK LFC
Learning
Learning

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content