Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

police raids

3 posters

Go down

police  raids Empty police raids

Post by dinero Wed Oct 22 2008, 18:15

police raids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just found this post on another site what do you think boys....

"Just to bring you folks upto date on the arrests in Batley West Yorkshire over the use of illegal boxes.A police officer friend of mine who has been involved in these raids informs me that they are targetting people using these boxes who DONT PAY ANYTHING to Virgin.

They have information via Virgin who use these equipments ( he wouldnt tell me more as to how they detect the signal).Virgin obtain warrants from the courts prior to going around the house with a police officer.

Once at the door of the house, the warrant is shown to search the property for the illegal use of equipment to recieve free cable. They cannot be refused to enter the property, because if they are, then the householder is arrested under a different charge.

The householder is arrested, questioned and charged by the police. All the equipment is removed and the cable connection outside the house is permantly disconnected and the householder will never be allowed to a virgin account.

My pc friend informs me that that they have over 400 being targetted in Batley and neighbouring Dewsbury alone. Once they have done this, they will move to Huddersfield.He did say they are only targetting people who dont subscribe to any of Virgin services but are recieving Tv and broadband for nought.

So be aware folks, if you get a knock on the door, there is no getting away . These are true facts folk, I am not joking about it"

dinero
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

police  raids Empty Raids

Post by SAXON Wed Oct 22 2008, 21:55

They can tell if equiptment is connected by an impeadance test on the line.This is how they can target non account holders.

SAXON

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

police  raids Empty Re: police raids

Post by dooby2oon Wed Oct 29 2008, 08:50

SAXON wrote:They can tell if equiptment is connected by an impeadance test on the line.This is how they can target non account holders.

They can only do this from the green box in street
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

police  raids Empty Re: police raids

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down