Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

nagra3

3 posters

Go down

nagra3 Empty nagra3

Post by marshman1107 Wed Feb 10 2010, 10:10

hi just a quick question does anyone know of anyone being close to cracking the nagra 3 version for nthell Exclamation Exclamation
many thanks alien
marshman

marshman1107

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Back to top Go down

nagra3 Empty Re: nagra3

Post by pidgion Thu Feb 11 2010, 17:19

why does everyone believe that nagra 3 is responsable its not if it was it would be a total block out of all boxs not one or two or an odd box here and there hope this answers some q.

pidgion

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Thu Feb 11 2010, 20:23

blank screens work well in irl with n3 all boxes affraid ,uk in the process of change over to n3.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pidgion Thu Feb 11 2010, 22:19

well morehelpme i can assure there might be some blank screens but not all i myself have updated and entered codes manually the problem with the ones in ireland is that chors have got there hands on some of the boxs and have found a way to turn the emus off on them there is no nagra in ireland may well be in the uk (unfortunatly)i replied to the q. not to have a remark i believe to be thrown at me i meant no offence to anyone if i did i apologise i was merely answering what i believe is scare tactics by chors /virgim/and the rest

pidgion

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Thu Feb 11 2010, 23:03

if your in irl and on n*l how many working channels have you and what box.in dublin they started to go first week in august.

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by pidgion Fri Feb 12 2010, 10:47

sorry guys i should have clarified a few things i am in ireland but i am not on cable where there seems to be the most problems i am on terrestrial and they have blocked /knocked the terrestrial but you fix the terrestrial i dont believe there is a fix of any sort for the cable other than the kryptview the cable is knocked in ireland aswell so i should have clarified that so again apologies

pidgion

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Fri Feb 12 2010, 19:45

new cards have been sent out so you wont have long left on mmds affraid

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by pidgion Fri Feb 12 2010, 23:35

cards ???? have no bearings on the signal ?? cards are only an incryption they had cards all along and did not do anygood if the boxs were flashed with the latest firmware didnt the firmware decrypt the signal without a card again as i said just trying to give my two pence and if i rub some people the wrong way in what i say i only say and tell the facts and again i apologise just thought i was helping

pidgion

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Sat Feb 13 2010, 09:05

when the new data stream sends out signal for n3 people that have a providers box will get an updated card which allows them to view ,also as they are upgrading the network to run on cable rather than mmds.
people that had a dvb/t box have been converted to a dvb/c box.
if your out in the middle of nowhere will they be bringing a cable to you,who knows.
the signal before n3 lets say could send it in chinese which box had a fix for,now they changed the language it now speaks in korean which there is no fix for.they can broadcast both together to allow people that have not been upgraded yet but when that area is upgraded signal will be switched to n3 only which makes other boxes stop working.

morehelpme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum