Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

New UK transponders added today

Go down

New UK transponders added today Empty New UK transponders added today

Post by adiraian Wed Jun 17 2009, 18:57

New UK transponders added today.

It seems that the cable company has introduced more transponders today.

Depending on where you are, i.e. Ex-NTL, Ex-Telewest or Ex-CW, Up to 30 new transponders have been added to the network.

Most channels have moved 1.0 Mhz. For example is BBC 1 was previously using the frequency 579.000 Mhz, then it will have moved +1.0 Mhz (580.000 Mhz) or – 1.0Mhz (578.000 Mhz).

On the Eurovox Max, Max V, EX5000 PVR, EX1000 SL & EX5100 PVR receivers a standard auto scan/update channels (red button) method will not bring the channels back, as this method only scans the existing frequencies.

On the Eurovox EX7000 HD receiver a standard auto scan/update channels (blue button) method will not bring the channels back, as this method only scans the existing frequencies.

A deep scan will find all the new transponders & will give you all the missing channels back. Most areas usually scan in around 35 transponders. This time round you will scan in around 70 transponders. The deep scan can take up to 1 hour to complete, so be prepared to wait patiently in order to get all the channels back. Please, no ranting about your favourites being erased, getting the channels back up & running should be your 1st priority.

On the Eurovox Max, Max V, EX5000 PVR, EX1000 SL & EX5100 PVR receivers you will find that the old frequencies will be shown in a grey coloured font. The new frequencies will be shown in a white coloured font.

On the Eurovox EX7000 HD receiver you will find that all the frequencies will be shown in a grey coloured font as normal.

If your Eurovox receiver is losing channels, a deep scan is the only way to get them back.

I have not had an opportunity to test this on any of the other receiver,but I am sure that a full scan will rectify all issues.
adiraian
adiraian
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down