Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

downloading new Firmware for The Box Super

4 posters

Go down

downloading new Firmware for The Box Super Empty downloading new Firmware for The Box Super

Post by PaulMountford Tue Dec 02 2008, 16:55

Could any of you kind members out there advise a newbee how and where to get some new software to download so i do not have to keep updating my box i think it is a genuine Box not a clone, i think you experts call it firmware thanks

PaulMountford

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

downloading new Firmware for The Box Super Empty Re: downloading new Firmware for The Box Super

Post by growler321 Tue Dec 02 2008, 17:21

u can get new firmware from bigmaq toolbar goto site dl toolbar install then check file's and fixes
growler321
growler321
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

downloading new Firmware for The Box Super Empty Re: downloading new Firmware for The Box Super

Post by dinero Tue Dec 02 2008, 17:24

you can get the firmwear on this site in the download section on the main page .. also on this site it will tell you how to go about putting it onto your box ..you will need the gtrom 8.02 firmwear this will then auto update your box

dinero
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by adiraian Tue Dec 02 2008, 22:18

PaulMountford wrote:Could any of you kind members out there advise a newbee how and where to get some new software to download so i do not have to keep updating my box i think it is a genuine Box not a clone, i think you experts call it firmware thanks

you can get everything here in the download section,make sure you are taking the right one to ur receiver
adiraian
adiraian
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum