Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

BBC two hd to launch on 26 march

2 posters

Go down

BBC two hd to launch on 26 march Empty BBC two hd to launch on 26 march

Post by saxon210 Sat Mar 02 2013, 17:22

BBC Two HD Channel to launch 26 March
Date: 19.02.2013Last updated: 19.02.2013 at 14.05
Category: BBC Two
The BBC today announces it will launch BBC Two HD at 6am on Tuesday 26 March. BBC Two HD will be available on Sky HD (169), Freeview HD/YouView (102), Virgin Media (187), Freesat HD (109) and BT Vision (852).

The announcement follows the successful launch of BBC One HD on 3 November 2010.

BBC Two HD will replace the existing BBC HD Channel and will be available subscription-free on all digital television platforms offering HD channels.

Janice Hadlow, Controller of BBC Two, says: “BBC One HD has already proved to be highly valued by our audiences and I’m delighted that we’re able to follow this with the launch of BBC Two in HD. The launch of BBC Two HD will allow us to showcase more of our programmes at their very best – helping to highlight our commitment to high quality, engaging and ambitious programmes on BBC Two.”

The BBC Two HD channel will be a simulcast network version of the BBC Two schedule with a raft of new programmes available in HD for the first time including Paul Hollywood – Bread, The Fall, Science Britannica and Keeping Britain Alive. Old favourites such as Mock The Week, QI and Springwatch will also remain at the heart of the channel’s offer.

Notes to editors

BBC One HD is available on Sky HD (143), Freeview HD/YouView (101), Virgin Media (108), Freesat HD (108) and BT Vision (851).

BBC One HD is available as national variants for Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

The BBC HD channel launched in December 2007 and was the UK's first free-to-air, high-definition television channel. Since its launch, the BBC HD channel has broadcast a stand-alone schedule of BBC High Definition output from across the portfolio. Its transition to BBC Two HD is part of the DQF proposals as agreed with the BBC Trust.
saxon210
saxon210
Adviser
Adviser

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

BBC two hd to launch on 26 march Empty Re: BBC two hd to launch on 26 march

Post by jonpc Sat Mar 02 2013, 18:09

Nice one, looks like VM will soon launch ITV/2/3/4 HD

jonpc