Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:37 pm by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:27 am by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:06 pm by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

All channels missing for several hours this morning

2 posters

:: Kryptview

Go down

All channels missing for several hours this morning Empty All channels missing for several hours this morning

Post by Mic26 Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 pm

They are all back now Smile I am not sure at exactly what time they returned

Mic26
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-01-29

Back to top Go down

All channels missing for several hours this morning Empty Re: All channels missing for several hours this morning

Post by baggiebri Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Least they come back on mate could have been area problem mine was on at 3 am this morning when i went to work and Very Happy
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

All channels missing for several hours this morning Empty Re: All channels missing for several hours this morning

Post by Mic26 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

baggiebri wrote:Least they come back on mate could have been area problem mine was on at 3 am this morning when i went to work and Very Happy

They've been off again since 2.30pm approx Sad And looking at various boards, it's clear that I wasn't the only person with problems today. So what should I do? Could it be a TPs problem and should I rescan?

Mic26
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by baggiebri Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:37 pm

just checked here opn in black country matee like i say could be area problems
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic26 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 pm

baggiebri wrote:just checked here opn in black country matee like i say could be area problems

I checked my legit box and VM is working on that. Could it be a local problem for KV users?

Mic26
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic26 Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:52 pm

Thanks to all of you for the advice-I have finally worked it out-My software was indeed out of date-It was dated 12 November 2011 and the most recent is actually 29 November 2011. I downloaded it using my remote and then rescanned. Now everything has returned Smile

Mic26
Expert
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down