Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Lots of reading lots of questions...

2 posters

Go down

Lots of reading lots of questions... Empty Lots of reading lots of questions...

Post by outatime Tue Dec 20 2011, 01:11

Hi Guys

Wow, discovered you guys last night and have been reading for almost 24hrs now, I have discovered the answers to most of my questions as I went along but would now like some input if you don't mind.

My main question is, if you had a choice of going cable or dish which would you do in terms of being reliable, seems cable has more issues with KW and SV right now but not sure about Dish?

If you went Dish as far as CS goes what would be the best basic box to use, not worried right now about HD or PVR unless the cost wasn't much more over a standard box. What's the peoples choice of box to use right now? I am really looking for a box without much agro as its going to be used for pretty much slingboxing and I won't have much access to it that often.

Is it hard to find a good CS server (PM's please) ? What might one be expecting to pay for good service over a year?

That should get me started, thank you. OT

outatime

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Lots of reading lots of questions... Empty Re: Lots of reading lots of questions...

Post by outatime Tue Dec 20 2011, 12:35

Can anyone please help, feel like I am banging my head against a brick wall, I don't want to buy a turkey box. Any recommendation for a good starter box for Sat SCing?

outatime

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Lots of reading lots of questions... Empty Re: Lots of reading lots of questions...

Post by baggiebri Tue Dec 20 2011, 14:34

read about the blade mate
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down