Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

channel bouquets

2 posters

Go down

channel bouquets Empty channel bouquets

Post by rajafaz Sat Dec 10 2011, 02:06

hi can anyone give a up to date sly uk channel list with good organisation

many thanks

faz Very Happy

rajafaz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

channel bouquets Empty Re: channel bouquets

Post by bmdnoob Sat Dec 10 2011, 20:16

There aren't many bouquets out there for the Blade at all and those that you find will often be unorganised / out of date.

I found a channel list but I haven't tried it. (It seems to be the most up to date I could find on the net).

Code:
http://sataid.net/forum/showthread.php/26197-Blade-BM7000s-channel-list-v3-00-multi-sat-11-November-2011

--
Unlike the Blade, Dreamboxes have loads of up-to-date bouquets that mirror the $ky number system which also get updated regularly. Does anybody know if these can be ported to the Blade. The Blade uses ndf file format whilst the Dreambox uses some other system (it's Linux based). Can the Dreambox bouquets be ported to the blade?

One thing I've tried is opening up a Dreambox bouquet in dreamboxEDIT and then exporting the entire list in excel format.

Problem is, I can't just import the excel file in to NDFEdit and there well over 600 channels. I can't input them manually can I? In the time it would take me to do that, I'll have found that half the channels have moved over to Astra 1N etc which would means I'd have to start all over again.

--
As I've yet to get the Blade, are the bouquets from Blade Online good? Do they contain all the channels found on 28.2E?

bmdnoob

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down