Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Perhaps Not the Right Place To post This But Someone Might Know

2 posters

Go down

Perhaps Not the Right Place To post This But Someone Might Know Empty Perhaps Not the Right Place To post This But Someone Might Know

Post by intruder369 Thu Sep 08 2011, 22:35

Hi all I was just wondering if my old Digivox 2009 USB will receive standard Freeview without the use of the Virgin Cable.

Now that the switch over is upon the channels are rapidly disappearing on his TV in the bedroom. And as my old Digivox no longer works (to which I replaced with Starview 7) I was wondering if I could use it as a standard Freeview Box.

I connected the box up to the TV via a Scart Lead and a standard Loft Ariel, done factory reset on the box, and proceeded to scan for the channels, but no matter what I set it on T for Telewest N for NTL e.t.c. it does not appear to pick up any channels at all.

Is it the case that this sort of box can only pick up cable channels and as to have a the Virgin cable in it to work. Or is there a chance it can work via the way I am doing it, so I do not have to go out and buy a Freeview Box.

intruder369

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Perhaps Not the Right Place To post This But Someone Might Know Empty Re: Perhaps Not the Right Place To post This But Someone Might Know

Post by dooby2oon Thu Sep 08 2011, 22:48

yes has to connect to virgin arial will not pick up anything

freeview boxes are cheap nowdays

hd box link

standard link
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down