Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

found on other site

+5
dooby2oon
jonpc
morehelpme
baggiebri
TAFFYD
9 posters

:: Kryptview

Go down

found on other site Empty found on other site

Post by TAFFYD Sun Apr 10 2011, 00:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got some good news tonight. A fellow up here in Scotland who sells STB's & Installs them all over, has informed
Me, that STB KVA780 will never be off permantly. In fact, without even mentioning anything to him, he has basically confirmed that what a Man U Fan Poster, was saying on one of the Threads, that said STB will be back up and running within the next couple of days. In fact he personally knows some of the fellows who organise setting up the Servers. He orders and sells untold amount of STB's. He is basically one of the main distributers in Scotland. He even knows the fellows who where involved in the Starview 7 run in with the Law.
He reckons that they have a Top Brief on the case, and there is a good chance that said case will be thrown out of Court. He also reckons that KVA780 is a better box than SV7. He says that there is no chance of KVA780 boxs going down permantly. & He also reckons that the said buisness of selling SV7 & KVA780 is a multi-million pounds buisness that will never cease. So our boxs are safe, and things should be back to normal very soon. Regardless of what other Posters have been saying on this website.In fact, he said the only reason that some posters are coming on this site, and this was without me mentioning anything to him, was to plant seads of doubt in everyones head, and spread panic, as regards to people off loading said boxs very cheaply, and fishing, to get people to switch onto either CS, and monthly subscriptions, or by selling certain products, or other Services, by using The Sead of DOUBT.
Planting Doubt In Ones Head, & Causing Panic Selling.
Or Switch To Another Product Or Service.
Case Being Everyone, We Should All Hang Onto Our Boxs, Because Said Normal Service, Will Be Back To Normal Soon. Our Servers Will Never Go Down Permantly, & KVA780 Is The Best Box On The Market @ Present, According To Said Provider & Installer, of Cable & Satellite STB's.
& All This Sound Info, Has Come From A Top Distributor In Scotland, Who's In The Know, Believe Me, & He Does Not Even Come Onto This Site. But He Certainly Seams To Know What's Going Down, & Rest Assures Us, That Everything Is A-Okay & Safe, As Regards To Our Said STB's.
So Our Boxs Are Safe, & Are Not Fit For The Scrap Heap, Paper Weights, Door Wedges, Etc-Etc, Like Some Posters Are Trying To Making Out, On This Website.
So Relax Everyone, Our Said Boxs Are Certainly Safe, For The Foreseable Future.
Cool, What A Financial Nightmare Scenario Relief, & One Said Doubt, Being Permantly Put To Rest.
It's Party Time, All Over Again lets all hope this is genuine
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

found on other site Empty Re: found on other site

Post by baggiebri Sun Apr 10 2011, 09:09

lets keep hoping then matey cheers
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Sun Apr 10 2011, 09:27

funny how many newbies pop up saying its gone and not coming back
i wonder will they resign when it comes back Laughing

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Sun Apr 10 2011, 09:58

Have also seen the same post elsewhere,it would be expected a dealer would post such info. like this,although some I believe to be true,like the boxes WILL be back.

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dooby2oon Sun Apr 10 2011, 10:17

If there's money to be made they will always be back sunny
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Sun Apr 10 2011, 11:01

when dooby gets his avatar fixed we will know lol! Wink

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by scodamanvrs Sun Apr 10 2011, 12:00

thats good news will watch and wait Very Happy cheers

scodamanvrs

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie Sun Apr 10 2011, 19:52

good post mate, as in previous posts the cost to get the server up and running against the loss of sales to k/v team is massive, so as long as they keep ahead the of the law . be ok

charlie
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by adamina Sun Apr 10 2011, 20:51

yeah a very informative and detailed post thanks. I will certaintly be keeping my fingers crossed. Again I have to say this is a top notch site and everyone is extremely helpful and shares what they know. Keep up the good work everyone it is appreciated.

Cheers

adamina

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thedon11 Mon Apr 11 2011, 10:24

Great post m8 like were all saying, it's inpossible to grow a seed today and except to eat the fruit tomorrow,waiting game and fingers crossed will all be up and running soon,keep up the good work k/v team...

thedon11
Learning
Learning

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down