Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Should I or shouldn't i

2 posters

Go down

Should I or shouldn't i Empty Should I or shouldn't i

Post by chewderr Sun Feb 27 2011, 18:07

Hi guys

I am looking for some help on weather or not to go for the blade or kryptview boxes. I see from alot of peoples posts that the blade box is the best but i already have vm in my house and i do subscribe to there packages( rip off though they are). I dont have a sat dish at the moe but they are quite cheap to buy and i have seen how easy they are to install. The only thing i am not sure about is th whole card sharing thing. How does it work ? can i copy someone else's info? are there any free servers? Obviously i dont mind paying cos i will cancel the tele part of my package and will save some doe there. Which brings me on to my last question which one is more reliable and best value for money ?

Any advice would be great Cheers all

chewderr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Should I or shouldn't i Empty Re: Should I or shouldn't i

Post by sb18180 Sun Feb 27 2011, 18:47

hi, i have had both kryptview and blade and stuck with the blade.much better picture quality and you get all the hd channels on blade and a lot more channels than kryptview. thing is you can choose your csline(around £10 a month for sly hd,espn and setannta ireland).you cannot choose your server with kryptview so if the server goes down as did the starview server which could happen at any time or never its just a doorstop then.if you can afford go for the blade a bit cheaper than the kryptview but you do have to pay for a good csline.and no you cannot copy someone elses cline as they will know and ban the line.

sb18180
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by chewderr Mon Feb 28 2011, 12:55

Thanks for that sb i will probabley go for the blade box it does seem alot better i have one more question can you recive an channels like the freesat stuff if you dont get a csline and is there a csline you can recomend ? i will order the blade box in the next couple of days just waiting for the dish to arrive cheers

chewderr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum