Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

carling firmware 4.1

4 posters

Go down

carling firmware 4.1 Empty carling firmware 4.1

Post by kadri311 Sun Feb 06 2011, 10:02

hi every one i am new user on sv 7 , where can i find free carling firmware 4.1 from as i dont have one and only fta chanels working and with $ not yet although its said on the screen connected. some one said because of the firmware as never downloaded one. please help me as my kids driving me crazy..

kadri311

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

carling firmware 4.1 Empty Re: carling firmware 4.1

Post by morehelpme Sun Feb 06 2011, 10:53

sorry to say all starview ddigital and euroview are off line due to server down,dont know if or when its coming back,so its a waiting game.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sb18180 Sun Feb 06 2011, 21:38

February 5, 2011
Starview cardshare server busted in Derbyshire
by Brian Turner

Three men have been arrested in Derbyshire on suspicion of trying to defraud Virgin Media, through use of a large number of modified cable boxes.

A Starview card share server, able to deliver subscription cable TV programming for free to the boxes, is also rumoured to have been shut down in connection with with the arrests.

Anthony Ginnivan, Melvyn Howard and Jong You were charged at Southern Derbyshire Magistrates’ Court on Friday, after a police raid at Fernwood Close, Littleover, on Tuesday.

Prosecutor Andrea Charity said that 44,000 modified cable boxes were said to be involved, though did not state how many of these had been sold directly.

The busted operation is rumoured to have involved the large scale sale of modified Starview boxes, connected to a Starview server on a subscription basis.

This would allow buyers to access premium TV content from Virgin Media without having to pay for it. However, they would need to pay the accused a smaller monthly fee to access the server providing the free TV.

While the Starview server was said to be located in Asia, and therefore outside the direct jurisdiction of UK law enforcement, it appears to have been shut down anyway.

Detective Sergeant Graham Prince, said: “We have been working closely with Virgin Media as part of an investigation into TV fraud. It is alleged that this is a key part of an operation to defraud Virgin Media.”

Malcolm Davies, Virgin Media’s head of fraud and security said: “We take this matter extremely seriously and will continue to work closely with all the police forces throughout the UK to prosecute individuals connected with this type of TV fraud.”

sb18180
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maddan Tue Feb 08 2011, 10:34

I wonder if they kept logs

maddan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-21