Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Starview HD dual cable and satellite

+4
Boabiero
jonpc
limbo
dooby2oon
8 posters

Go down

Starview HD dual cable and satellite Empty Starview HD dual cable and satellite

Post by dooby2oon Fri Oct 09 2009, 12:06

Just to keep you all updated i confirm there will be a new starview hd receiver launched mid novermber ready for xmas

I will give full spec and many images within next few days but here are a few details to keep you updated

The starview hd is a duel tuner satellite and cable receiver capable of receiving both satellite and cable channels. simultaneously

It has 2 x usb ports this time one on front and one on rear both providing pvr function and future firmware upgradeable.

This is a full hd receiver in satellite and cable modes not a useless upscaling box thats pointless

The unit has a ci slot and a multi read smartcard reader , the satellite side is a fully motorised enthusiast receiver fully boasting all features of other hd sat receivers on the market. but can be used also in simple freesat installations if required.

The cable side of the unit is the best cable receiver we have come across yet

The unit is expected to retail @ the £200 mark which is very cheap if you compare it to other hd receivers in the market with half the spec at around £180 for cable only or £289 for satellite and terrestrial boxes..

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE DETAILS

Pre order
http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_39&products_id=318
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-08-11

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Starview HD dual cable and satellite Empty New starview hd receiver

Post by limbo Thu Oct 15 2009, 19:42

dooby2oon wrote:Just to keep you all updated i confirm there will be a new starview hd receiver launched mid novermber ready for xmas

I will give full spec and many images within next few days but here are a few details to keep you updated

The starview hd is a duel tuner satellite and cable receiver capable of receiving both satellite and cable channels. simultaneously

It has 2 x usb ports this time one on front and one on rear both providing pvr function and future firmware upgradeable.

This is a full hd receiver in satellite and cable modes not a useless upscaling box thats pointless

The unit has a ci slot and a multi read smartcard reader , the satellite side is a fully motorised enthusiast receiver fully boasting all features of other hd sat receivers on the market. but can be used also in simple freesat installations if required.

The cable side of the unit is the best cable receiver we have come across yet

The unit is expected to retail @ the £200 mark which is very cheap if you compare it to other hd receivers in the market with half the spec at around £180 for cable only or £289 for satellite and terrestrial boxes..

Pre order
http://www.wizardsatellite.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_39&products_id=318

i still have a sky box that work's but no subscription, would this new starview hd box pick up all channels scratch or would i have to subscribe to the minimum package, thank's, keep up the good work. sunny

limbo
Learning
Learning

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Starview HD dual cable and satellite Empty Re: Starview HD dual cable and satellite

Post by jonpc Thu Oct 15 2009, 19:55

You would only receive the Sky channels that you have at the moment.
Subscribing to a minimum package would not help unless Virgin Media is installed.

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835

Back to top Go down

Starview HD dual cable and satellite Empty Re: Starview HD dual cable and satellite

Post by Boabiero Tue Jul 27 2010, 09:58

im guessing this still has to be connected to the net to do card sharing

Boabiero

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by dooby2oon Tue Jul 27 2010, 10:30

yes mate you need a net connection
dooby2oon
dooby2oon

Male
Number of posts : 578

http://www.freewebs.com/dooby2oon/

Back to top Go down

Post by 000o0o0 Mon Sep 13 2010, 14:02

Isn't this box the same as StarviewHDCombo?

000o0o0

Male
Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Mon Sep 13 2010, 22:01

yes same box

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by mistybluered Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:03

hi can this new box be used like the starview usb subscribe to virgin basic package and get all chanels???

mistybluered

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Mon Nov 01 2010, 22:39

mistybluered wrote:hi can this new box be used like the starview usb subscribe to virgin basic package and get all chanels???

Yes also the SV 7 and KV A780 will do the trick.

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by ogre42 Sat Jun 16 2012, 23:55

hi is it still worth buying a kryptview 780 or are they outdated ?
thanks

ogre42
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2012-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Sun Jun 17 2012, 00:04

The is lots of problems with the KV but with no sub and if it can be bought at the right price,more than likely you will get your money worth.
As said it is unstable,have a look at the KV section for comments.

jonpc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum