Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

Please help me before buying new box!

4 posters

Go down

Please help me before buying new box! Empty Please help me before buying new box!

Post by rtman85 Mon Feb 16 2009, 01:23

Please can somebody give me advice on getting the best box out there ie. starview 4, eurovox or kryptview to replace old ist starview cloned box? I keep having to update it with codes regularly which is annoying?
Which one is the best buy and, updates itself automatically and where can I buy it?

Do these boxes unlock all the VM Channels the same as the starview does?

Cheers Smile

Last edited by rtman85 on Tue Feb 17 2009, 17:12; edited 2 times in total

rtman85
Adviser
Adviser

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Please help me before buying new box! Empty Re: Please help me before buying new box!

Post by bhoyzone67 Mon Feb 16 2009, 07:37

all these boxes need firmware put in to make them auto update,put the latest clone fix in your box and you don`t have to put codes in.

http://www.freewebs.com/starview-update/
2.57 clonesafe firmware for clones.

bhoyzone67
Expert
Expert

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Back to top Go down

Please help me before buying new box! Empty Re: Please help me before buying new box!

Post by dinero Mon Feb 16 2009, 10:41

all of the boxs unlock all of the channels but like bhoyzone says just update your old box so it auto updates ,,,like he says when you buy a new box it wont update its self untill you put the correct firmwear on (softwear) you can find the firmwear for the box you have now on this site in download section also there is a tutorial on how to do it in the starview section

dinero
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rtman85 Mon Feb 16 2009, 23:00

Hi

Thanks for your repies.

Regarding my old box - I have a null modem cable, will that work in my printer port ok to update the firmware?

Regarding a new box, I was thinking about maybe getting a 2nd box anyway for my bedroom and wondered which one you guys reccommend is the best one out there?

Thanks

rtman85
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by rtman85 Wed Feb 18 2009, 01:03

Anybody?

rtman85
Adviser
Adviser

Back to top Go down

Post by morehelpme Wed Feb 18 2009, 21:02

null modem can only be used with serial port on pc or laptop if it has one,using xp the best way.all boxes need to be flashed as new boxes only have freeview firmware on them.everybody has there own special box, i like digivox xl a good reliable and easy to use box.

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum