Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
subscription ran out

Tue Jul 28 2015, 15:37 by juliecg

hi all thanks for the add
does anybody know how I could update my starview 7 box as my …

Comments: 0

greetings

Mon Jul 13 2015, 05:27 by guffie999

just a few words thanking the people [ & mods ]  on this forum for accepting my application to …

Comments: 4

sly f5 boxes

Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:06 by renault786

hello everyone new to all this, anyone know about slyf5 box

Comments: 1

Affiliates
Get a free Giffgaff Sim ... MrModchips Newsdemon

looks like starview started up again

+3
baggiebri
morehelpme
harpo1
7 posters

Go down

looks like starview started up again Empty looks like starview started up again

Post by harpo1 Fri Mar 08 2013, 20:44

just clicked on there old bookmark looks like they are going to start selling subs again No i think i will give it miss lol!
harpo1
harpo1
Learning
Learning

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

looks like starview started up again Empty Re: looks like starview started up again

Post by morehelpme Sat Mar 09 2013, 10:12

free straight jacket for every member with the choice of colour mouth gag affraid

morehelpme

Number of posts : 2148
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

looks like starview started up again Empty Re: looks like starview started up again

Post by baggiebri Sat Mar 09 2013, 10:35

They must be running out of ill gained funds and with holiday season getting closer they need to pay for there holidays
Stay well clear of these con men or there will be tears at bedtime again
baggiebri
baggiebri

Male
Number of posts : 2033
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Sun Mar 10 2013, 19:08

to jump to there defence , starview are in the same boat as kryptviews and all cccam servers, we all pay our money and expect perfect results every min of the day, but for people who know about running these thing (its hard work) for the others who dont and brought a (shitty) starview well try and run 1 yourself , its not that hard you know.

i guess you pay around 100 ish pounds for 1 and you saved around 600 pounds per yr and still moan.

kvs and sat servers have proven a better buy, but they to wont tell you when the plug is going to be pulled. (trust me i aint a doctor).
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFFYD Sun Mar 10 2013, 22:41

how can you even try to defend them they have ripped ppl off and did it knowingly yes kv have had there probs and will continue to do so and i agree you shouldnt be moaning after all there are no subs unlike s/v
TAFFYD
TAFFYD
VIP
VIP

Male
Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by nobby11 Mon Mar 11 2013, 07:06

taffyd m8 im not defending them at all and never would ,even thought i know each and everyone of them.you will find 99.9% of c/s servers charge but as you say its the cable side and kv's dont (and i know the reason private of course) but sv's im wondering who does pay for all the cards in the server m8. sorry m8 but ppl seem to take it for grannted they pay a 1 off fee and perfect viewing for the rest of there lives lol.

on any illigal server like this i would of thought 50 quid ish is a reasonable price even if you only got 6mths . soz m8 not haveing a pop at you but ppl do take it for granted
nobby11
nobby11
Expert
Expert

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpc Mon Mar 11 2013, 10:24

The biggest problem with SV was they were taking money for a product that didn't work.
Also getting into bed with Sky Boss was a very bad move, knowing his past record.
Surprised that an administrator on an other site were I was a member also joined SV.

jonpc

Number of posts : 2835
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lupsetlad Thu Mar 14 2013, 20:07

ive noticed there wedsite as changed and it would not accept my log on details so i requested to join .......still waiting after near on a month now

lupsetlad

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum